APC Section Foreman Pocket Notebook Reference Booklet is a convenient pocket-sized spiral bound note book and features a heavy-duty water resistant laminated cover to protect the pages from the elements and grime.
Pocket Notebook contains the following information and checklist:
- General Underground Operations Guidelines
- Checklist Reminder
- Checks After Power Move
- Outline of Section Foreman Duties
- Enforcement Action Validity
- S & S Discussion
- Unwarrantable Failure
- Mine Act and Your Rights
- 8 Items Inspectors Document in a Citation
- Records Required as per the Mine Act
- Roof Control Plan
- Ventilation Plan
- Mitigating Circumstances Checklist
Other Features Include:
- Notes and Things To Do Sheets
- Mine Entry and Crosscut Sheets
- Graph Sheets
- Lock out Tags
- MSHA 5000-23 Certificate of Training Form
Each book measures 3" x 5.625" (3" x 6" with spiral) and consists of 158 pgs.
ORDER 50 OR MORE and receive your company's name and logo printed FREE on the front notebook cover. Call APC at 1-800-590-5360 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for this free cover imprint offer.
APC Mine Safety Books are used in Open Pit and Underground Metal and Nonmetal Mines and Sand, Gravel and Crushed Stone Operations all across the United States - including Alaska.
Each proprietary APC Inspection Book is proudly made in the USA by American Workers!